Instagram Photo Contest
PSPF will run a photo contest for our immensely talented Instagram community each month in the run up to the festival! This month, the theme will be “Portraiture” and your photos can be of a person or group of people.
To enter, make sure you’re following @psphotofestival, post your best and most creative portraits, and tag them with #psphotofestival. First place will win a two-day pass to our festival (a $190 value)! Don’t forget, if your account is set to private, we won’t be able to see your efforts.
- Contest will run from January 11th 2019 and will end on January 17th 2019 at 6pm PST
- Winner will be picked by the Palm Springs Photo Festival team and will be contacted by a member of the team to arrange delivery of the prize no later than January 25th 2019
- Prize is registration to two days of the 2019 Palm Springs Photo Festival. Dates can be chosen at the discretion of the winner
- Registration includes access to our free seminars, symposium, evening presentation, festival party, and access to discounts, demos and loan programs in our Sponsor Headquarters for two specified days only
- There is no cash alternative to the stated prize and the administrator’s decision is final
- Palm Springs Photo Festival reserves the right to publish names and photos of entrants online
- Palm Springs Photo Festival employees and their families are excluded
- Palm Springs Photo Festival reserves the right to withdraw this free prize draw at any time without notice
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram